3rd July 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

What type of job will I get in agricultural field after graduation and post graduation in Chemistry?

I am undergraduate student and I want to complete my post graduation in chemistry. What type of job will I get in agreecultural field? What should I do along with graduation and post graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. What type of job I would get in Agricultural field after completion of graduation in Chemistry?
  2. What should be done to get jobs in Agricultural field?
  3. Job opportunities in Agricultural field? Preferred course along with graduation and post graduation?
  4. List jobs i can get after completing Post Graduation in Chemistry?
  5. How can i go for M.Sc Forensic Science?
  6. Am i eligible for Agricultural Post after graduation in botany and chemistry
  7. Which trade is better between BSCI Agriculture and B.Tech electrical -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the government jobs for me after completing 3rd with 74%
  9. Career opportunities in Mechanical field after 3 years diploma, graduation and post graduation in same field?
  10. Can I get admission to any of the post graduation course when I have not scored 50% marks in Graduation?
  11. How may I do M.Sc after completing my Graduation in B.Sc(chemistry) Hons? I did job in Vedanta Aluminium Ltd
  12. Competitive exams after B.Pharma for post graduation? Pattern of these exams?
  13. What are the job prospects after completing M.Sc in applied chemistry?
  14. How to get a government job after doing graduation and PG in Tourism sector?
  15. Is there any option available to do Post graduation course in Law after completing Engineering in IT?
  16. Which PG field should I choose for better job after doing graduation in engineering(IT)
  17. What career opportunities will be there after 6-8 years for mechanical field?
  18. What are the job opportunities after completion of Astro Physics post graduation course? Which college to apply for?
8th July 2015, 12:41 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What type of job will I get in agricultural field after graduation and post graduation in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am undergraduate student and I want to complete my post graduation in chemistry. What type of job will I get in agreecultural field? What should I do along with graduation and post graduation?

There is the good job prospectus available for M.Sc Chemistry students in both the Private and Public sectors as well. Since, you are interested to get jobs in the field of Agriculture. You can get a job opportunity in Agricultural Research Scientist (ARS). You're required to appear and qualify in the written exam in order to get the job in Agricultural Research Scientist (ARS). You can write the ARS-NET exam and get employed by colleges as Agriculture lecturer. You can also get a job opportunity in Agriculture Development Officers (ADO) or as Block Development Officers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?