18th April 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in ISRO for MTech(Embedded Systems) student?

Hello everyone, I am interested to work in ISRO. Please let me know about the job opportunities in ISRO for me. I am a student of MTech in Embedded Systems. Please let me know immediately.

23rd May 2018, 10:35 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities in ISRO for MTech(Embedded Systems) student?

ISRO offers jobs for various posts like - Scientist, Engineers, Assistant Engineers, Senior Engineers in different fields like - Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Computer Science, Civil Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Embedded Systems etc.

So if you want to apply for job in ISRO then you must know that there is both type of recruitment available in which candidates are appointed on the basis of scores got in GATE test and other way is direct recruitment in which candidates are required to appear for examination and interview process.

There are some other posts available in ISRO such as Junior Assistant Personal Assistant, Stenographer so if you are eligible then you may apply but you must focus on the post of engineer in ISRO.

I would like to suggest you that you must prepare for GATE entrance test and have good score in GATE and if you have enough or more than enough score in GATE then you may have a job based on interview and score of GATE in ISRO so start preparation along with your study so at the completion time you will be able to qualify.

ISRO conduct recruitment once a year for engineer posts and other posts recruitment might be held at time they issue notice so keep yourself updated with the information available at the official website of ISRO regarding all type of recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?