19th August 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Are mechatronics engineers eligible to get jobs in ISRO?

i am student of mgit ,doing 2 yr btech in mechatronics .is there any opportunity to get a job in isro ,after completing my graduation.If yes how should i apply for it?My dream from my childhood was to work as space scientist in isro. What are the other govt opportunities for mechatronics engineers?

Related Questions:
15th June 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are mechatronics engineers eligible to get jobs in ISRO?

I am doing deploma in mechatronics and robotics can i get a job opportunity it isro as technologist
6th July 2016, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Could you please suggest the list of Mechatronics colleges in Mumbai for Diploma? it would be great to add fee structure for defined colleges as well. Thank you
22nd March 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I join isro after completing my graduation in mecha tronics
9th September 2020, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I AM GOING TO DO DIPLAMO IN MECHATRONICS CAN I GET A JOB IN ISRO?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?