19th May 2014, 02:54 PM
Deepika Chilukuri

Job prospect after MS? Which university to attend?

Worried about post-MS Job prospects, scholarship for MS. Undecided on which university to attend. Please, guide.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the prospect in Chemical Engineering? Will I get Government Job?
  2. What is the job score, career prospect after passing MSc IT from Sikkim Manipal University? Is it a full time course? Can I do it form anywhere?
  3. Job prospect and expected salary after ICWAI course?
  4. List of top MNC companies in which I can get after scoring 58% in 12th and 55% in 10th?
  5. What is the criteria to enter in bhel? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I pursue Ph.D course in English without leaving my Job as Lecturer in Engineering College?
  7. Future job prospect in USA after MS Telecommunication?
  8. How to do M.Tech after passing B.Tech ECE with 90%? What is the career prospect? Can I get a good job if I do it from IITs?
  9. What can I do after my T.Y.B.A (History) for Better Prospect in Future?
  10. Companies, Jobs and Salaries for Biochemists in India and Abroad
  11. How to attend government job after passing 3rd year ECE?
  12. How to take BSc Honors degree from CMJ university? Is it regular or correspondence? Is it valid for government job? Can I attend UPSC or SSC?
  13. Which exams are to be written to get jobs in BEL, Railway?
  14. How to become Sub-Inspector of Police being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B-Pharmacy?
  15. Future prospects of doing MS in USA? Is USA better or UK for studying MS?
  16. Is there any good prospect in BCA from SMU? How can I apply for it?
  17. Career opportunities and future prospect for LL.M students? List of colleges for LL.M degree through correspondence?
  18. Career in research and development? Jobs in research and development department of private companies?
20th December 2017, 05:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job prospect after MS? Which university to attend?

Since, you have not mentioned that in which stream you want to pursue MS course and from which field you belong to, it is very difficult to guide you with proper suggestion.
However, you can opt for Masters degree course after the completion of Bachelors degree from a recognized University. You may have to qualify in the entrance examination to get admission under different Universities or can get admission based on the marks scored in bachelors degree course.
There are lot career opportunities available in the different fields and sectors after the completion of Masters degree course. You can also apply for Ph.D course in the relevant field after the completion of MS course. You can even apply for State and Central Government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?