28th January 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Future job prospect in USA after MS Telecommunication?

Please inform about future prospect in usa after doing ms in telecommunication in regard career and job?

4th February 2014, 12:43 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Future job prospect in USA after MS Telecommunication?

As such doing MS degree in USA is really a good option because once you complete the course for sure there will be some job in your hand to pursue your career path next. As such Management is the toughest of all to get job when doing in USA.

Now the key of setting up a good career path in US after M.S in Telecommunication is to do the course in a good University which means one of the top Universities and for that you need to score well in TOEFL/GRE with good history in academics so that you will be able to get into some top company for sure when you end up your course.

There are many product giants in Telecommunications like Ericsson, Nokia Solutions, Huawei, Alcatel etc. which will be probably a better choice after your course to get a job which will ultimately set you a bright path in career.

I have attached the list of top Universities available in USA providing M.S in Telecommunications. Just make sure you will get enrolled in one of those Universities for a better future. If you are not able to get into those then probably you need to wait for little more time after the course where you need to do some part time jobs till then but for sure you will getting a job after you complete the course over there.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MS_Telecommunication_USA.pdf(16.7 KB, 1594 views)
14th July 2017, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Future job prospect in USA after MS Telecommunication?

Am in my last year of bachelor's degree in electronics and telecom, i wish to pursue MS in telecoms. What courses should i do before enrolling myself for the same???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?