10th September 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Job prospectus for Hospital Management students in Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Hospitals offering DNB in Derma?
  2. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  3. What are the prospects of getting a good job after doing 3 years emergency medicine course at Apollo Hospital Delhi?
  4. Is there any job vaccany in Bangalore Apollo hospital?
  5. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  6. How can i do Ph.D. in Hospital Administration with 3 years experience as Hospital Administrator?
  7. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  8. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management? -- [New]
  9. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  10. Detailed Syllabus for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  11. Want to know the Entrance exam date and procedure to apply for various Hospital Manag
  12. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  13. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  14. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  15. Job prospects of pg diploma in hospital management, will it help in getting a good te -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I choose between Hospital Management, HR and Healthcare Management?
  17. How to do correspondence diploma in family medicine after doing bachelors in ayurveda medicine and surgery?
  18. How can I do PG diploma in sports injuries & nutrition course at Apollo hospital in Hyderabad?
13th October 2015, 05:44 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job prospectus for Hospital Management students in Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The hospital management is one of the leading growing industries in India.
There are scarcities of good and capable people in the hospital management. The scope in the industry is high.

The aspirant must be very good in communication skills, he should have patience.
The aspirant must have the quality of a leader.

There are many vacancies in the private sector hospitals for the hospital management students.

The medical tourism in India is also gaining, the opportunity for the medical management students are high. As you are studying in the one of the leading private hospital you can easily get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?