19th July 2018, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of MArch(Digital Architecture) course which is available in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?
  2. Should I study MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?
  3. Seats available for MArch(Digital Architecture) course in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?
  4. List of colleges to do part time M.Arch course? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  5. Entrance exam available to study MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?
  6. Where can I get a seat in Hyderabad with 126 marks in B.Arch, state rank of 7036 and 2161 in OBC category?
  7. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 92 in NATA and 76.6% in CBSE
  8. Which colleges can I get after scoring 116 in NATA and 92% in class 12th CBSE board exam?
  9. How should I apply in IIT Kharagpur or Roorkee for M.Arch? My GATE score is 373
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of BArch(Landscape Architecture) in CSI Institute of Technology?
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad?
  12. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  13. Best colleges/schools in India providing B.Arch degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee expenses of BE(Architecture Engineering) in Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer? -- [New]
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of MArch(Architecture Conservation) in Rajasthan Technical University?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of M.Arch(Real Estate Development) in MEASI Academy of Architecture?
  18. List of colleges in U.P. for a candidate who has scored 113 marks in NATA and secured 76% in 12th CBSE?
15th February 2022, 08:30 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?

Course Structure:-

*Urban Design Studio

*Visualization Studio

*Architecture and Critical Theory

*Elective I

*Elective II etc...
13th November 2022, 07:45 PM
Mythreyi1990

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?

Course structure

Architecture

Critical theory

Visualization studio

Urban design studio

Elective 1

Elective 2

Elective 3...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?