31st January 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

List of best higher studies course to do after mechanical engineering?

List of best higher studies course to do after mechanical engineering? Can you please help me to get the information on the same? I need to take up the course which will be better for me and which will give me a good job in the future. Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. List of higher studies options after B.Tech in mechanical engineering.
  2. How to go for higher studies after passing Mechanical engineering?
  3. After Mechanical engineering what will be best for me in the field of higher studies?
  4. Which path I choose next? Central government job or higher studies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 86% marks?
  5. Valuable higher studies after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. What is the scope of various fields in mechanical engineering to do higher studies? Which is better between M.E and MBA? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  7. Which course I can take up next for higher studies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. List of colleges or universities in Singapore for studies after Diploma Engineering?
  9. List of good universities in US to do higher studies in Biomedical engineering?
  10. What to do after studying Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Which is the best suitable course for job oriented higher studies? List of qualifications and fee structure details?
  12. Best stream to d PG in Germany after Mechanical engineering?
  13. What options do I have after passing 2nd PUC with PCMB with above 80%? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I do higher studies after doing final year B.E mechanical engineering
  15. How can I do higher studies after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which course should I take up?
  16. How to apply for higher studies while pursuing degree in Agricultural engineering? List of courses for which I can apply?
  17. Which course should I do after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to do B.E civil engineering? What are the best higher studies related to civil engineering? List of top universities to do higher studies
31st January 2016, 05:32 PM
ruthless
Member+

Default Re: List of best higher studies course to do after mechanical engineering?

Here is the list of best higher studies after mechanical engineering:

M tech
MBA
IT professional
Engineering professional/ manager
Teacher or lecturer.

This course is definitely help you to get job in your future.
31st January 2016, 05:55 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best higher studies course to do after mechanical engineering?

Mechanical is a very vast field and after completing your bachelor degree in mechanical you have so many options for higher studies. You can go for the master's after completing your bachelor's. My suggestion to you is that you should go for master's in the stream in which you have your personal interest. You can go for the master's in designing, master's in production engineering, master's in quality, master's in paper and pulp technology, master's in automobile engineering or so many other streams. For your kind information i want to tell you that your master degree course duration will be of two years and you must have to score at least 55% marks to get job after completion of your master degree.
1st February 2016, 10:20 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

List of Best Higher course Opportunities after Mechanical Engineering:

As you have successfully completed Mechanical Engineering, I suggest you to go with M.E/ M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. Yes, the only best option available for you is Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering. Even there are many streams available in Master of Engineering. Several specializations available in M.E are,
>> Product Design
>> Dynamics
>> M.E in Thermodynamics
>> M.E in Refrigeration
>> Applied Combustion
>> Mechanics of Materials
>> Manufacturing and Precision Engineering
>> Design Stream
>> Thermal Engineering
>> Solid Modeling
>> Gas Turbines and Jet Propulsion
>> Fluid Dynamics
>> Automatic Controls
>> Turbulent Heat and Momentum Transfer
>> Manufacturing Processes
So I strongly suggest you to go with Master of Technology/ Engineering in any of the above mentioned specializations to find better career.
5th June 2016, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in dairy technology after bachelor's in mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?