11th August 2011, 07:46 PM
manojkumar2711

Which course should I do after completion of Mechanical Engineering?

i am doing III mechanical now.for my higher studies,which course is needed for recent trends

Related Questions:
  1. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  2. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  3. How to do MSc theoritical physics after completion of mechanical
  4. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  5. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  7. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  8. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  9. What can I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Which course I can do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. List of companies where we can get placed right after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Which course I need to take up after completion of Mechanical Engineering to go abroad?
  13. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Is it possible to do graduation course right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
12th August 2011, 01:34 PM
Bmsri

Default Re: Which course should I do after completion of Mechanical Engineering?

There are lot of options for you to choose for the higher studies,they are
AUTO CAD-2d
AUTO CAD-3d
PRO-E
CATIA
ANSYS
solid works etc
These are some of the course which is needed for recent trends mainly for the designing
field in mechanical engineering.
GOOD LUCK.
21st September 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I do after completion of Mechanical Engineering?

what ME course is suitable for me to get salary above 2 lakhs
20th October 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

what course after btech in mechanical can get me good job in australia
24th October 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BE mechanical engineering,I just want to ask you that which is the best place for higher studies out of India?
15th July 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

now im me 4-1 sem i have aggrigate % is70 which country is best for ms(design based)
25th September 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

now i have completed my B.E in mechanical engg..but i want to do somthing so that my future will be so bright...i am so confused..plz give me proper guidance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?