21st July 2016, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in mass communication and journalism after completion of engineering?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I completed ma bachelors degree in E.C engineering. Now i want to go for masters in mass communication and journalism. Can i go for masters if i am having bachelors degree in engineering. Do i need to give any entrance test for it. Please do tell me all about it. And best colleges of mass communication in gujarat. Pls do reply. N wat is the fee structure means wat amount?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  2. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  3. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  4. Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.A Journalism and Mass communication?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  6. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  7. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  8. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  9. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Colleges in Pune for 1 year B.Ed course?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in masters in mass communication and journalism?
  12. When is the entrance exam conducted for the Masters in Mass communication and journalism?
  13. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  14. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  15. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  16. Which University provides double MA/M.Phil/PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication/ Sociology/ Women's studies in Bangalore?
  17. Procedure to become a research officer after completion of post graduation in mass communication and journalism? -- [New]
  18. Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course?
21st July 2016, 09:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in mass communication and journalism after completion of engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

I completed ma bachelors degree in E.C engineering. Now i want to go for masters in mass communication and journalism. Can i go for masters if i am having bachelors degree in engineering. Do i need to give any entrance test for it. Please do tell me all about it. And best colleges of mass communication in gujarat. Pls do reply. N wat is the fee structure means wat amount?
You have completed B.Tech degree, So you are not eligible for Masters in Mass Communication.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Mass communication from a recognized university are eligible to get admission in masters degree in mass communication.

You age should be above 17 years.
22nd July 2016, 03:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in mass communication and journalism after completion of engineering?

Yes, you can very much opt for Masters in Mass Communication after having completed your graduation from a recognized University.

Yes, you will have to appear for CET conducted by the University itself in order to provide admission to candidates in Mass Communication course.

I have provided below the names of some of the colleges providing the above mentioned course from Gujarat, kindly have a look at it;

> Divs Academy
Address: 2nd Floor, Pushti Complex, Atmajyoti Ashram Rd, Subhanpura Road, Ellora Park, Shubhanpura, Vadodara, Gujarat 390023
Phone: 0265 329 7965

> Saurashtra University
Address: Saurashtra University Campus, Rajkot, Gujarat 360005
Phone: 0281 257 8501

> Shanti Business School
Address: Shela Off S.P. Ring Road, Opp. Vraj Gardens, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380058
Phone: 099097 00000

> Venkateshwara Open University
Address: A-225, Block A, Shivalik, Near Malviya Nagar Bus Terminal, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
Phone: 011 4123 0450

> Arena Animation

Address: 2nd Floor,302 H J house,Beside Rambaugh Police Station,Rambaugh Road,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380008
Phone: 099988 10040

> LJ Institute of Media and Communications

Address: LJ Campus, New LJ Commerce College Premises, Opp. Divya Bhaskar Press, Near Andaz Party Plot, Btw Kataria Motor and S. G. Highway,, Sanand - Sarkhej Rd, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382210
Phone: 092280 22805
22nd July 2016, 09:36 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you may take admission in Mass Communication and Journalism after completion of Engineering:-

Post graduate diploma course in Mass Communication is an option for you, for the course

Here are some important college:-

Xaviers Institute of Communication, Mumbai

Indian School of Business and Mass Communication, Pune

Asian College of journalism, Chennai

Some Institutes conduct their own entrance tests to admit students and some other institutes admit students on score of graduation.
22nd July 2016, 02:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

Yes, you can do Master’s in Journalism and Mass Communication course after completion of engineering. A candidate who has passed any Undergraduate degree examination with 50% marks from any recognized university is eligible to apply to the course. The admission in some institutions will be based on the entrance test conducted by the institution. So you are eligible to do the course, the course is available in many institutions in India like

Amity School of Communication - Website Link
Christ University - Website Link
Pondicherry University - Website Link
IGNOU - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?