16th April 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges and fee pattern for PG courses after B.Pharmacy?

I am a B Pharmacy final year student I want to appear in post graduation entrance. I want list of colleges and fee pattern

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  2. Where can I get a seat after scoring 70% in IPE and 50 marks in EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best engineering colleges in Gujarat state for UG courses? List of the branches along with their fee structure?
  4. What are the various courses available after BCA in Australia? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria in Australia for the same?
  5. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  6. How much can i earn in UK after MCA from India?
  7. List of college providing Airport Management Course? Fee structure of this course?
  8. List of English medium colleges in Bihar? Fee structure of the courses? Do they provide any special courses for Army wards like ACDS and AFMC?
  9. How much is the course fee for MBA pharma management? List of top 20 colleges providing such courses?
  10. How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?
  11. PGECET qualification marks requirement?
  12. Medical courses , fee structure , institutions in Kerela and detail about audiology & paramedical course
  13. What are the colleges in Ranchi which offer B.Ed courses? What is the fee structure for full time B.Ed courses?
  14. List of private colleges of PG Ayurveda in Karnataka? Fee structure of the courses?
  15. Which are the courses in forensics after graduation? List of top colleges in India for these courses? What is the fee structure for it?
  16. List of entrance exams for PG and the fee structure of those colleges?
  17. List of colleges for Online MBA program in India? Fee structure?
  18. List of IAP recognized colleges? Who gives the scholarship?
18th April 2014, 11:18 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges and fee pattern for PG courses after B.Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B Pharmacy final year student I want to appear in post graduation entrance. I want list of colleges and fee pattern
Hey friend,

Having completed B.Pharm which is a Undergraduate course and wishing to join in for a Post graduate course and the course is that you can apply for the M.Pharm as it is the correct stream.

The duration of the course is 2 years and the course consists of 4 semesters.

The eligibility which you would need to apply for the course is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university with 50% aggregate and there is certain relaxation for other category candidates and it is 45% for SC/ST/PH candidate.

As to tell about the Fees pattern it will change regarding the college which you apply for.There are entrance exams which are conducted for candidates to join in M.Pharm and they are:
  • National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research JEE
  • Poona College of Pharmacy M. Pharm Entrance Exam
  • Banaras Hindu University M. Pharma Entrance Test
  • Common Entrance Exam MSc Pharma , Kerala
  • MSc Pharma Entrance Exam in Maharashtra (MHT-CET)
  • MSc Pharma Entrance Exam in Punjab
  • Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test for Pharmacy (RPETEAP)
  • State Entrance Examination Uttar Pradesh (SEE-UPTU)
  • Banaras Hindu University MSc Pharma Entrance Exams

These are some of the exams which you can apply for joining in the course and to be noted,it is that you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria which is needed to be satisfied in order to apply.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?