18th April 2014, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Which is more preferred by companies B.Tech or MBA or M.Tech?

which is more preferrable by software companies either b.tech m.ba or m.tech.in compuer science.if mba which stream want to choose/if m.tech is it useful in joining in local

Related Questions:
  1. Will any industry accept me after scoring a CGPA of 5?
  2. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  3. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  4. How may an M.Tech candidate gets Job in Navratna companies? I've secure low percentage in B.Tech and could not appear in PSU
  5. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
  6. Which is better to join between Job and Post Graduation study? Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech?
  7. Which is better course for PG course between MBA and M.Tech? -- [New]
  8. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  9. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  10. What can the future prospects be after getting a BTech Biotech degree?
  11. What should an ECE graduate choose between M.Tech or job after completion of B.Tech degree?
  12. Online short term courses for Electrical Engineers
  13. Will I be able to do M.Tech and then MBA while doing B.Tech CSE?
  14. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  15. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities?
  16. Which is a better choice for me among M.Tech, MBA and Job after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Does this true that girls would not preferred by many companies?
  17. After Civil Engineering is it better to continue to higher studies or jobs should be preferred?
  18. Is it right to do MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech? Benefits and preparations required for cracking GATE exam?
19th April 2014, 05:33 PM
naveen1221

Default Re: Which is more preferred by companies B.Tech or MBA or M.Tech?

Hello Friend !!

B.Tech, M.Tech and MBA are three different programmes, B.Tech is the Graduate course where M.Tech and MBA are Master programmes.

Any company will have positions open to these three degree holders.

For example, if you consider any company it will have an HR, Developers, Trainees, etc,.

So if you go with the MBA degree you can apply for HR related positions and if you go with B.Tech or M.Tech you can apply for developer or software engineers but the difference will be in remuneration.

M.Tech aspirants will get more pay when compared to B.Tech holders.

So with these statements you can easily understand what is important and what is not.

Select your interesting course and come out with the good result so that you have a great scope.

Scope of MBA:

Financial Managers or Financial Analysts
Accounting Managers
Corporate Controllers
Chief Financial Officers
Treasurers and Finance Officers
Cash Managers
Management Consultants
Investment Bankers
Investment Banking Associates
Investment Sales Associates and Traders
Credit Managers nd Specialysts

And with B.Tech or M.Tech it depends on your selected branch.

All the Best !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?