17th February 2012, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Which Post Graduation course can I opt for being a final year student of B.Sc in IT? Where should I opt for PG course? Does Noida a better choice for me to do PG course?

i am a final year student of bscit i want to make career in banking suggest me what and from where should i do my post graduation.is noida is a better option for me plz tell me

Related Questions:
23rd November 2017, 09:19 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which Post Graduation course can I opt for being a final year student of B.Sc in IT? Where should I opt for PG course? Does Noida a better choice for me to do PG course?

As you want to do apply for post graduation and also want to make your career in banking sector after completing B.SC IT (Information Technology), then MBA (Master of Business Administration) in banking is best option for you to go for further studies and also to make your career in banking sector. Here below are details regarding MBA banking course:-

- Minimum qualification required to apply for MBA banking course is bachelors degree from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

- To get admission in reputed institute you must have to appear in entrance exams like GMAT, CAT,XAT,SNAP, MAT etc.

- Duration of MBA banking course is 2 years. Here below are details regarding institutes offer MBA banking course near Noida, Delhi:-

List of Institutes Offer MBA Banking Course near Noida, Delhi:-
  1. Guru Gobind Singh Inderprasths University.
  2. Pinnaccle Institute of Engineering and Management.
  3. Indira Gandhi National Open University.
  4. Vinayaka Institution of Management and Technology.
  5. Hans Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?