14th June 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Distance M.Sc(Physics) to B.Sc graduate in Odisha?

Hello everyone,
I am graduate and completed B.Sc(Physics). I want to do Distance M.Sc in Physics. Kindly tell me which are the colleges having M.Sc Physics in Odisha? I want a list of colleges. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer PGD in Hospital Management course in Odisha for B.Sc graduate? Procedure of admission?
  2. Is BSc physics distance course valid for odisha government service
  3. List of distance LLB courses and colleges in Odhisha?
  4. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Odisha?
  5. How I can do B.E(electrical) through correspondence? I've done diploma(electrical) from Orissa
  6. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges which offer M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Odisha?
  8. Best colleges in Indian that offer Lateral entry to B.Tech. programs for diploma holders
  9. Which colleges offer distance MCA? Fee structure of it? I have completed my BSc and i would like to do MCA in distance
  10. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?
  11. List of Distance colleges which offer Engineering Diploma courses in Punjab?
  12. List of NCTE approved B.Ed colleges in Odisha?
  13. Percentage of marks required in HSc exam to get admission in B.Sc in Government colleges of Odisha?
  14. List of Distance universities which offer PG Diploma in Child Psychology course in Mumbai? Eligibility to study for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  15. How to do MSc biochemistry in distance education? List of the colleges?
  16. Which are the colleges offering MSc agriculture in distance mode?
  17. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  18. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
15th June 2015, 05:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Distance M.Sc(Physics) to B.Sc graduate in Odisha?

Here below I have mentioned the names of some of the good colleges providing M.Sc(Physics) via correspondence mode in Odisha.

Kindly have a look at it.

> ITPS
Address: 1278, Govind Prasad, Behind Ekamra Talkies, Bomikhal, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751010
Phone:0674 651 1223

> Berhampur University
Address: Brahmapur, Odisha 760007
Phone: 0680 222 7333

> Gangadhar Meher College (Autonomous), Sambalpur
Address: Modipada, Sambalpur, Odisha 768002
Phone: 0663 240 3413

> Institute of Technical Education and Research
Address: Jagamara, Khandagiri, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha 751030
Phone:0674 235 0181

> NIT Rourkela
Address: Sector 1, Rourkela, Odisha 769008
Phone:0661 246 2003

> Utkal University
Address: Vani Vihar, Bhuvaneswar, Odisha 751004
Phone: 0674 256 7387

> Udayanath College of Science and Technology
Address: SH 60, Adaspur, Odisha 754011
Phone: 0671 280 5409

> Ravenshaw University
Address: Ravenshaw University Campus, Cuttack, Odisha 753003

> North Orissa University
Address: Mayurbhanj, Baripada, Odisha 757001
19th February 2017, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Distance M.Sc(Physics) to B.Sc graduate in Odisha?

Can I do M.sc physics through distance course in utkallauniversity, vanibihar
13th May 2017, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I do distance msc in physics under North odisha university? What is its admission details for the year 2017
11th November 2017, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i do msc. Physics in G.M. university through distance mode , when the admission are announced?
9th July 2019, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.sc with zoology pass regular under sambalpur university.
I want to do B.sc again with physics honours from utkal university.
Can I do it?
3rd December 2019, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in gm college in distance mode pg in physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?