2nd July 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer M.A.(Economics) in Jalandhar? Percentage required in B.Sc(Economics) to get admission?

Sir,
I am doing B.Sc in Economics from HMV, Jalandhar. I want to do M.A. in Economics. Please tell me the colleges doing M.A. Economics in Jalandhar and what is the minimum percentage for getting admission in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the percentage required to take admission in best colleges of India?
  2. Is it possible to get lateral entry admission in B.Sc(Computer Science) after completion of 3 Year Diploma in IT? List of colleges in Jalandhar or near by Jalandhar for the same?
  3. Should I take admission or wait for NIT's merit list ?I have got a call from NIT Jalandhar EC branch
  4. How can i change the gate 2010 exam center zone?
  5. Percentage required in B.Tech to apply for TANCET-M.E.? List of colleges for admission?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  7. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I opt B.Sc course with agricultural science stream? How may I get the detail information for the same? List of the top colleges for the same? I live in Jalandhar
  9. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  10. List of colleges which offer B.Arch through NATA in India? Percentage required in 12th to appear in NATA?
  11. List of colleges in Canada for pursuing MBA? How much percentage is required for admission?
  12. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  13. List of Dental Colleges and Charitable Hospitals with Dental Wings in Jalandhar?
  14. Which are the private or deemed universities in which I can apply in MCA after scoring 48% aggregate in BSc?
  15. List of colleges which provide M.A course (full time) in Mumbai? Eligibility and percentage required for admission?
  16. Procedure to do Economics(hons.)?
  17. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  18. What should I do first to apply for B.Ed course?
4th July 2015, 08:37 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer M.A.(Economics) in Jalandhar? Percentage required in B.Sc(Economics) to get admission?

Following are colleges which offer M.A Economics in Jalandhar:

DAV College,

Mahatma Hans Raj Marg, Dayanand Nagar

0181 2255641, 42, 43

Doaba College

Tanda Road, Jalandhar

Kanya Mahavidyalaya

Near Pathnkot Byepas

0181 2291741
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?