20th February 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Should I opt B.Sc course with agricultural science stream? How may I get the detail information for the same? List of the top colleges for the same? I live in Jalandhar

i got idea of this course from my bio. teacher. but i am not sure that should i do this or not. i mean to say that i don't know anything about this course because it is not available in my city jalandhar. please help me and tell me how this course will improve my future.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top agricultural colleges in Maharashtra?
  2. Is it possible to get lateral entry admission in B.Sc(Computer Science) after completion of 3 Year Diploma in IT? List of colleges in Jalandhar or near by Jalandhar for the same?
  3. List of the top 10 colleges along with their fee structure offering B.Sc and M.Sc courses in India and Chhattisgarh? What subjects should I opt for the same?
  4. Information about BSc Hons Mathematics? Information about the top colleges in India or Rajasthan?
  5. List of BSc Agricultural colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of top 5 colleges in India where I can pursue forensic science?
  7. After passing 12th with 62% which stream should I opt in BSc to make a career in Aerospace?
  8. Which are the top 15 MSc Agricultural statistics colleges in India?
  9. How to get admission in the best institute for Agricultural Biotechnology?
  10. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  11. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria in India or aboard, offering M.Sc course in human genetics stream? I am pursuing B.Sc in agricultural sciences from Dharwad
  12. Which subject should i take in 11th to study in Canada? -- [New]
  13. Student who has passed 12th standard eligible for diploma course in Polytechnic in any engineering course?
  14. Should I do BSc in IT or BSc in computer after giving HSC exam? List of the top colleges for BSc course in Maharashtra?
  15. Which subject I can take up for doing graduation course?
  16. What should I opt for better career opportunities after my 12th(Arts)? List of the top colleges for the same?
  17. Information about top AG BSc colleges?
  18. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
18th November 2016, 10:42 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I opt B.Sc course with agricultural science stream? How may I get the detail information for the same? List of the top colleges for the same? I live in Jalandhar

In India, Many institutes offer the B.Sc (Agriculture) course. You may have great career scope in this course. You should have passed (10+2) in science stream with maths as one of the subject to pursue the B.Sc (Agriculture) course. Some of well reputed institutes also conduct entrance exam for admission.

Top Institutes Offer B.Sc (Agriculture)
- Tamilnadu Agricultural University
- Junagadh Agriculture University
- Punjab Agricultural University
- Gobind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture
- Anand Agricultural University
- Birsa Agricultural University
- Acharya NG Rang a Agriculture University
- Rajendra Agricultural University
- Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth

Employment Sectors
- Agriculture Companies
- Seed Companies
- Agriculture University
- Fertilizer Companies
- Cotton/Tobbaco/Jute Companies
- Pesticide Control
- Agriculture Research Organization

B.Sc (Agriculture) Admission Dates
- Application Procedure Starts : May, 2017
- Last Date of Application : June, 2017
- Entrance Exam : July, 2017
- Counseling Starts : August, 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?