11th February 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in B.Tech to apply for TANCET-M.E.? List of colleges for admission?

hello
please let me know what is
maximum percentage in btech for tancet??
and give me the college list for
tancet counselling for M.E -cse??
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for B.Tech after completing Diploma? From where to get the forms? Percentage required for admission?
  2. List of business colleges I can apply for with MAT score of 536.5? I've got 87% in 10th, 89.1% in 12th and 72.5% marks in B.Tech
  3. Duration of MCA course in Bharathiyar University?
  4. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  5. How much is the percentage required to take admission in best colleges of India?
  6. List of colleges offering MBA program through TANCET
  7. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  8. Is B.Tech percentage compulsory to get admission in to top college?
  9. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 47.7% in graduation?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  11. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  12. List of colleges in Canada for pursuing MBA? How much percentage is required for admission?
  13. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  14. Cutoff list of TANCET for MBA program?
  15. Past years question papers with solutions of TANCET MBA exam? List of the colleges where I can get through TANCET score?
  16. List of colleges which provide M.A course (full time) in Mumbai? Eligibility and percentage required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for 3 years LLB having low marks in B.Com and M.Com?
  18. Minimum TANCET score required for applying for M.Tech/M.E? Fee structure of each course?
21st December 2017, 08:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in B.Tech to apply for TANCET-M.E.? List of colleges for admission?

Candidates those who have completed their B.Tech/B.E degree course from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the TANCET examination in order to pursue M.Tech/M.E degree course in the relevant field.

List of colleges accepting TANCET score card for masters degree admission in Engineering:-

Saveetha Engineering College
Address: Saveetha Nagar, Thandalam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 602105
Phone: 044 6672 6677

Sri Shakthi Institute of Engineering and Technology
Address: Sri Shakthi Nagar, L & T By Pass, Chinniyampalayam Post, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641062
Phone: 0422 236 9900

Thiagarajar College of Engineering
Address: GST Road, Thiruparankundram, Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625015
Phone: 0452 248 2240

Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering (SVCE)
Address: Chennai-Bengaluru High Road, Pennalur Village, Kancheepuram District, Sriperambudur, Tamil Nadu 602117
Phone: 044 2715 2000

K.S. Rangasamy College of Technology
Address: KSR Kalvi Nagar, Tiruchengode, Namakkal, Tamil Nadu 637215
Phone: 04288 274 741

P.B. College of Engineering
Address: 3/117, Brahmin Street, Karambakkam, Porur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600116
Phone: 044 2476 6386

Sona College of Technology
Address: Junction Main Road, Suramangalam, Salem, Tamil Nadu 636005
Phone: 0427 409 9999

SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai - Kattankulathur Campus
Address: Mahatma Gandhi Road, SRM Nagar, Potheri, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram District, Near Potheri Railway Station, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603203
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?