2nd March 2015, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to study MCA in India for B.Sc(Computer Science) final year candidate?

Sir,
I am doing my final year B.Sc Computer Science.
I would like to do MCA after my B.Sc.
So, kindly tell me which entrance exam
I have to give for admission in MCA in India?
Please tell me about various entrance exams.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  2. List of entrance exams to study B.Arch for Architecture Diploma final year student?
  3. University Entrance Exams for MCA without Maths in +2?
  4. List of Books and Study Materials to prepare for TANCET Exam to join MBA course being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  5. Upcoming Entrance Exams and Study material for MCA course?
  6. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  7. Am I eligible for MCA after studying BCA final year?
  8. Procedure to study Master of Science program for MCA student?
  9. List of Colleges in Delhi for MCA course? Information regarding Entrance Exams for this course?
  10. Am I eligible to study MCA if completed 12th Commerce without Maths being a BCA final year student? Is there any specialization in MCA?
  11. Which course is better between MSc and MCA? I am doing final year BSc computer science
  12. List of companies assists in doing projects for an MCA final year candidate?
  13. How to prepare for MCA entrance exam? I am a BSc(PMCS) final year student
  14. Am I eligible for MCA in Pune University being a candidate having secured 48% in final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  15. How can I prepare for IPS entrance exam? I am studying MCA final year
  16. Eligibility for MCA entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  18. List of companies which offer Internship to MCA final year student in Karnataka
2nd March 2015, 07:01 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study MCA in India for B.Sc(Computer Science) final year candidate?

M.C.A i.e Master of Computer Application and the duration of course is three years and the course is divided into 6 semesters.

MCA Eligibility :-

-> The candidate should have completed Degree course from a recognized University with Mathematics as mandatory subjects at Intermediate level.

-> The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in graduation.

-> The candidates who are appearing in the final year of degree course are also eligible to apply.

MCA Entrance Examinations :-

-> All India MCA Common Entrance Test (AIMCET)

-> Banaras Hindu University Exam (BHU MCA)

-> West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (JEC MCA)

-> Jawarharlal Nehru University (JNU MCA)

-> National Institute of Technology MCA Common Entrance Test

-> Rajasthan Master of Computer Application Admission Test

-> Lucknow University Computer Science Admission Test (LUCSAT)

-> Tamil Nadu Admission Common Entrance Test (TANCET)
2nd March 2015, 10:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study MCA in India for B.Sc(Computer Science) final year candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am doing my final year B.Sc Computer Science.
I would like to do MCA after my B.Sc.
So, kindly tell me which entrance exam
I have to give for admission in MCA in India?
Please tell me about various entrance exams.
Yes, of course you are eligible to do MCA after completing B.Sc Computer course. Most of the top university conducts their own entrance exam within the college. The admission to the MCA is based on the entrance exam conducted by the conducted by the respective university. Here, I am providing you the list of MCA entrance exam.

-Delhi University MCA Entrance Exam
http://www.du.ac.in/du/index.php?page=m-c-a

-Jawaharlal Nehru University MCA Entrance Exam
www.jnu.ac.in/

-National Institute of Technology MCA Common Entrance Test
www.nitt.edu/admissions/mca

-All India Master of Computer Applications Entrance Test

-All India MCA Common Entrance Test

You can attend any one of the above entrance exam in order to get admission to MCA course. The entrance is based on Objective type with multiple choice of answers. Each question carries one mark and there is no negative marking system.

Those candidates who have completed their bachelor degree with Mathematics subject are eligible for admission. The candidate should possess minimum 50% marks to seek admission to the course. The marks requirement may vary with the University that offers the course. Some colleges carry out admission on the basis of the marks of graduation where as some others carry out entrance exams for the purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?