17th November 2014, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Master in Finance and Control course? Procedure of admission?

hello
what master of finance and control is about?
how can i get admission into this?
i have done my b.com 3rd year from punjab university.
wAiting for your reply

9th January 2015, 11:57 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Detailed information about Master in Finance and Control course? Procedure of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
what master of finance and control is about?
how can i get admission into this?
i have done my b.com 3rd year from punjab university.
wAiting for your reply
The Master in Finance and Control Degree course is related to Technical field. This course develops the, Managerial Decision-making including Corporate laws, Managerial economics, Financial accounting, Quantitative techniques and Organizational behavior. And also with the different areas of finance including International Accounting, Financial services, Investment Management, International Finance, Project Appraisal and Financial management.

The procedure for getting admission to Master in Finance and Control is Graduation in any of the stream from a recognized university. Some top universities require minimum of 50% of marks in your UG graduation. Some universities conduct their own entrance exam within the university. The above mentioned institutions choose the students entirely based on merit score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?