26th August 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer MBA(Fire & Safety Management) in India? Fee expenses of this course?

Sir,
I want to know about the course fee of MBA course in Fire and Safety Management? What are the colleges in India providing this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government affiliated Dental Colleges which offer MDS in India? Number of seats available and fee expenses?
  2. Which is better to study among MBA and PGDM? List of colleges with Fee expenses which offer MBA and PGDM course in India?
  3. List of Government colleges with fee expenses which offer M.Sc(IT) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  5. Reputed colleges which offer MBA in India for B.Com graduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges with fee expenses which offer BCA in Tamil Nadu
  7. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  8. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  9. List of reputed colleges which offer BBA course in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad? Total fee expenses of BBA course?
  10. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  11. Does IIHM, Kolkata offer Diploma in Hotel Management course? Fee expenses of this course?
  12. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?
  14. List of colleges with placement facility which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in West Bengal? Total fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. List of colleges which offer LLB in Abroad? Entrance exams and cost of expenses?
  16. List of colleges where I can diploma in safety management?
  17. List of the colleges or institutes which provide BSc Fire and Safety Management course?
  18. List of Kindergarten which offer admission to 2 years 9 months old candidate in Kolkata? Total fee expenses?
24th November 2016, 01:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer MBA(Fire & Safety Management) in India? Fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know about the course fee of MBA course in Fire and Safety Management? What are the colleges in India providing this course?

The list of colleges which offer MBA in Fire & Safety Management is given below;

College of Fire Engineering & Safety Management - Official Website

Annamalai University - Official Website

Complete Fire Design Solutions - Official Website

Sigma Institute of Engineering - Official Website

Parmanand College of Fire Engineering & Safety Management - Official Website

NIFS - Official Website

The fees for the course will vary from one institute to another, so the aspirant can check the details with the institution in person or over phone.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?