28th September 2014, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Bangalore offering PhD in Management

I would like to know the list of colleges offering PHD in management (both govt. and private ) in bangalore.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Mumbai which are offering PhD in Management?
  2. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  3. Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?
  4. List of institutions offering part time PhD in pharmacy in Bangalore vicinity?
  5. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  6. What are the reputed colleges offering admission in PhD twice in a year?
  7. List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?
  8. List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?
  9. List of the top colleges offering PG course with actuarial science stream in Bangalore? List of the colleges for business management course in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  10. List of colleges offering Ph.D without course work?
  11. List of the distance universities offering Ph.D in Archaeology for M.A. in History and Heritage Management degree holder?
  12. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  13. List of colleges offering PhD in Chemistry -- [New]
  14. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
  15. Which colleges are offering correspondence PH.D? In which field can I do Ph.D?
  16. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  17. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
30th September 2014, 07:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Bangalore offering PhD in Management

The list of colleges offering Ph.D in Management are :-

-->Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore

-->Christ University, Bangalore

-->Alliance Business Academy, Bangalore

-->IFIM Business School, Bangalore

-->Jain University, Bangalore

-->Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore

-->PES University, Bangalore

-->Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering, Bangalore
30th September 2014, 10:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Admission into top colleges is on merit and you have to clear entrance examination to become eligible for admission. Those who clear UGC NET after MBA will have greater chance of getting admission in top colleges.

You can pursue Ph.D in Management from following colleges in Bangalore.

1. Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore Bangalore, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, India Pin Code : 560 076 Phone : +91-80-26582450 / 26993996 Fax Number: +91-80-26584050 / 26584004 / 26584181 / 26581602

2. Christ University Bangalore, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India Phone : 080 - 40129100 Email : [email protected]

3. Alliance Business Academy Bangalore,19th Cross, 7th Main BTM II Stage, N.S. Palya Bangalore - 560076 Karnataka, India Phone: 080 26786021 / 26786024 / 26789749
4th October 2017, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done my MBA- Design Management with specialization in Real Estate and Retail Space Management in 2009 from INIFD, Annamalai University. I scored aggregate 60 %. I want to do PhD now. Would you please suggest me in which particular subject/topic I can do my PhD and what would be the procedure and fees for it. My subjects in MBA were as follows:
Principles of design management

Lifestyle space design management

Mall management

Marketing and sales management

Advertising and public relations,
Human resource management

Franchise management and operations

Customer relationship management

Supply chain management

Thanks and Regards
Nupur Gaur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?