6th June 2018, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering MBA(Fashion Design Management) in Gujarat?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the colleges anywhere in Gujarat where MBA in Fashion Design Management course is available. Kindly let me know about the colleges asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Gujarat offering Bachelor of Hotel Management courses without any entrance exam
  2. List of colleges offering MS(Design Management) Abroad -- [New]
  3. Is fashion designing course available under GTU?
  4. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  5. Colleges offering Masters degree in Interior Design? Eligibility Criteria for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges offering Diploma in Event Management in Himachal Pradesh
  7. List of Colleges in Gujarat offering MBBS course? Information regarding previous year cut off marks for these Exams?
  8. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  9. List of the colleges in Gujarat offering diploma course in IT stream after 10th?
  10. List of colleges offering BSc(Dress Design) in Maharashtra
  11. Fashion Management is offered in MBA? List of colleges offering Fashion Management specialization in MBA?
  12. List of top colleges offering masters in interior design in the world?
  13. List of institutes and admission procedure for Pharmaceutical Management in Mumbai and Gujarat
  14. List of Colleges offering ME Computer Aided Design in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Gujarat State Eligibility Test is conducted how many times in a year? Colleges offering PhD in Management in Gujarat?
  16. List of universities offering M.Sc Biotechnology in Gujarat
  17. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  18. Details of all the colleges offering lateral entry in Gujarat with their last years merit list and their D2D seats availability?
8th June 2018, 10:35 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering MBA(Fashion Design Management) in Gujarat?

I have not found any college offering MBA (Fashion Design Management) in Gujarat.
So, I am providing you the list of colleges offering MBA (Fashion Design Management) course in all over India are:-
MIT Institute of Design, Pune
AIBM, Faridabad
Cadence Academy of Design, Nagpur
Cindrebay School of Interior Design, Calicut
International Institute of Fashion Design, Punjab
International Institute of Fashion Design, Dehradun
International Institute of Fashion Design, Hyderabad
International Institute of Fashion Design, Jabalpur
International Institute of Fashion Design, Pune
Pacific University, Udaipur
SVIIT, Punjab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?