7th August 2018, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering MSc(Multimedia Technology) in Karnataka

Hi friends, after completing my BSc(Multimedia Technology), I want to do MSc in the field of Multimedia Technology. Please let me know about the colleges where this specialization is available anywhere in Karnataka. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Master in Public Health course in Karnataka? Who can pursue this course? Benefits of doing the course? Duration of the course?
  2. Which college will I get after scoring 85 in COMEDK in PCM
  3. Which college can I get after scoring 978 PGCET rank
  4. List colleges offering B.Tech degree in Garments Technology?
  5. List of government colleges in Karnataka for Optometrist and their admission procedure
  6. List colleges in Maharashtra offering Post Graduation in Wine Technology?
  7. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  8. List of the colleges offering PG in Industrial Chemistry?
  9. List of colleges offering external B.Tech course to Diploma holder in Karnataka?
  10. Colleges offering BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) course in Karnataka
  11. List of colleges offering aeronautical diploma
  12. Any facility to do part time B.Tech in India? Which University to opt in Karnataka? List of colleges offering this course in Karnataka?
  13. Can I get admission to study MBBS/BDS if secured 73.689% in 12th and 2278 category rank in NEET-UG?
  14. M.Sc in Electronics or B.Tech in Electronics which is better after B.Sc in Electronics?
  15. List of the companies offering internship in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which courses can be done after Diploma in Polymer Technology? List of government colleges offering higher studies in Polymer Technology?
  17. What all courses available in M.Tech to take after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology? List of best colleges to apply?
  18. List of colleges offering part time Ph.D program in Karnataka for a Lecturer?
14th August 2018, 11:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering MSc(Multimedia Technology) in Karnataka

MSc Multimedia Colleges in Karnataka:

ICAT Design and Media College

IIFA Lancaster Degree College

IIFM Multimedia Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation
14th August 2018, 11:10 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges offering MSc Multimedia Technology in Karnataka :-

ICAT Design and Media College, Bangalore, Karnataka

IIFA Lancaster Degree College, Bangalore, Karnataka

IIFA Multimedia - Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore, Karnataka.
14th August 2018, 11:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

MSc Multimedia Technology colleges in Karnataka:

IIFA Multimedia Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation

IIFL Lancaster Degree College

ICAT Design and Media College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?