26th June 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

What all courses available in M.Tech to take after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology? List of best colleges to apply?

Hi Sir/Mam,
Iam Latha.C.I have completed B.Tech Biotechnology.My tancet score is 32.668.Can u please tell what are all the courses in M.tech having good scope in now a days and list of best colleges.? Can someone please provide me the details on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any secure future after doing BSc in Biotech?
  2. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?
  3. List of Biotechnology colleges in Lucknow for M.Tech? What is the fee structure?
  4. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  5. How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?
  6. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  7. List of colleges to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  8. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  9. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  10. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  11. Cutoff list of all government colleges for Biotechnology?
  12. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  13. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  14. List of M.Tech colleges after qualifying GATE and have completed B.Sc in Agri-biotechnology? -- [New]
  15. What are the opportunities after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  16. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  17. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
26th June 2016, 10:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all courses available in M.Tech to take after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology? List of best colleges to apply?

Courses available to pursue after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology:

There are many courses available to pursue after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology. The best course after completion of this course is M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology. The other course that is available is Master of Engineering in Biotechnology. There are other courses like M.Sc, MBA, MS and other courses to pursue. But I suggest you to go with M.Tech in Biotechnology to find good scope.
27th June 2016, 08:22 AM
onemdindus

Default Re: What all courses available in M.Tech to take after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology? List of best colleges to apply?

After doing B.Tech. Biotechnology, I would recommend you to M.Tech in the same stream.

List of best colleges for M.Tech Biotechnology to take after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT KGP)
www.iitkgp.ac.in

Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)
www.iitr.ac.in

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati)
www.iitg.ac.in

National Institute of Technology Warangal-Hyderabad
www.nitw.ac.in

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology Delhi
www.nsit.ac.in

PSG College of Technology ,Coimbatore
www.psgtech.edu

Thapar University,Punjab
www.thapar.edu

Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka
www.manipal.edu

Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT),Vellore
www.vit.ac.in

BMS College of Engineering ,Karnataka
www.bmsce.in

National Institute of Technology,West Bengal
www.nitdgp.ac.in

Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology ,Telangana
www.cbit.ac.in

PES Institute of Technology ,Karnataka
www.pes.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?