3rd September 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges where we can apply for M.Tech course after completion of B.Tech?

I completed my B.Tech and wanted to join college for M.Tech which offers fee reimbursement through gate, so how much should i score for that and list the colleges please? Can someone please give me the information on this as soon as possible?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?
  2. List of the colleges which I can get after scoring 2500 in GATE(EEE)? How to apply for M.Tech?
  3. How to get a job of professor in IITs/NIT?
  4. Can I study M.Tech without passing class 12th?
  5. What are the opportunities after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  6. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE? -- [New]
  7. What should I do after 3 years B.Tech, Job or M.Tech?
  8. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  9. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for M.Tech admission? I have completed B.E electrical in 2nd class
  11. How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?
  12. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  13. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  14. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  15. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  16. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  17. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Any possibility for doing M.Tech Automobile Engineering or Automobile Design after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
3rd September 2015, 01:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges where we can apply for M.Tech course after completion of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my B.Tech and wanted to join college for M.Tech which offers fee reimbursement through gate, so how much should i score for that and list the colleges please? Can someone please give me the information on this as soon as possible?

Thank you!
List of the university for M.Tech course in India:-

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Kharagpur, West Bengal 721302, India
+91 76 02 521656
http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/

Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Near Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, 208016, India
+91 512 259 0151
http://www.iitk.ac.in/

Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
IIT Bombay, PIN Code 400076, Powai, Mumbai, MH 400076, India
+91 22 2572 2545
http://www.iitb.ac.in/

Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
Roorkee, Uttarakhand 247667, India
+91 1332 285 311
http://www.iitr.ac.in/

Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Safdarganj Development Area, Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi,110016, India
+91 11 2659 1075
http://www.iitd.ac.in/

Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
Guwahati, Assam, 781039, India
+91 361 258 3000
http://www.iitg.ac.in/
3rd September 2015, 06:11 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of colleges where we can apply for M.Tech course after completion of B.Tech?

**I am happy to see your willingness in doing M.Tech after doing B.Tech course.. As you want to know about the list of college which offers fee reimbursement or GATE stipend through GATE..

**Firstly I make you clear that if you got admission through GATE score in any AICTE approved institution then you will definitely got the GATE stipend...

**But Nowadays almost every engineering college run the M. Tech course.. So if you want to learn some thing then you have to take admission in any IIT or NIT's.. For this you have to score at least 600 plus in GATE exam..

**Below are the list of colleges in India which offers M.Tech course and which is AICTE approved...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf aicte approved colleges.pdf(5.96 MB, 15 views)
3rd September 2015, 06:29 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Please go through the attachment for the list of colleges that offers fee reimbursement through gate.

Candidate should score atleast 250 marks to get admission in good M.Tech colleges.
Attached Files
File Type: txt M.tech Colleges.txt(14.9 KB, 14 views)
15th September 2015, 09:59 PM
ant man

If you are taking admission in M.Tech through GATE exam, instead of fee reimbursement you will get AICTE scholarship of 12,400/- rupees every month. With this you can pay your college expenses.

You will the scholarship if you do m.tech only in the state owned universities or deemed universities like BITS, LPU etc.

The colleges where you can apply for M.Tech are
  1. IIT Bombay
  2. IIT Delhi
  3. IIT Kanpur
  4. IIT Kharagpur
  5. IIT Guwahati
  6. IIT Madras
  7. IIT Roorkee
  8. IT BHU
  9. NIT Trichy
  10. NIT Warangal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?