11th July 2011, 11:27 AM
KUMAR6166

Is there any university offering M.E/M.Tech/MSc course?

I want to study M.E./M.Tech/M.Sc., in environmental engineering through correspondence. Is there any University offering these type of courses. Kindly arrange to send me these addresses.

14th October 2011, 09:06 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any university offering M.E/M.Tech/MSc course?

for m.tech from the best colleges in India which are the iit,s ,you have to give the gate exam in civil engineering,because the environmental branch comes under the civil engineering.

the best college though to do the environmental course is the iit Delhi,there is lots of demand for this course and many good companies are offering job ,
you have to write GATE exam to get admission in the iit Delhi.

as you have already don m.sc i think you can even think of doing ph.d rather than going for m.tech because both are post graduation.

best institute for p.hd in environmental science is iisc Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?