25th February 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Master's Degree in Public Health after completing B.A.(English)?

Hello
I have passed my 12th science with 57%.
I want to know that can i go for master
in public health course after completing BA in english?
Thank you in anticipation!

26th February 2015, 04:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master's Degree in Public Health after completing B.A.(English)?

Eligibility Criteria required for Master's Degree in Public Health:

Yes, you are eligible for MPH (Master of Public Health Course) after completion of Graduation (B.A in English). Candidates those who have passed "Bachelor Degree" in any one of the following disciplines namely Engineering Schools, Social Sciences, Political Sciences, Law, Economics, Biology, Pharmacy, Management, Medicine, Veterinary, English are eligible. Since you have passed the required educational qualification, you are certainly eligible to pursue Master's Degree in Public Health. And you are required to provide the "Proof of English Language" proficiency. Apart from this you should have taken prior courses in subjects like Biology and Mathematics. English proficiency in Verbal Communication and Written will be tested. I am happy to say that, you are certainly eligible to study Master's Degree in Public Health.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?