20th July 2016, 06:12 PM
RahulHPatil

List of distance M.Tech(Automobile/Mechanical) colleges in Mumbai?

Dear Sir/Mam,
Myself Rahul Patil and I have just completed my B.E. Engineering in Automobile branch and now I want to do M.Tech in Automobile or Mechanical. So please give me list of M.Tech colleges for distance education in Mumbai. Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering distance learning B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can a 12th passed 36 years old man study LLB course in distance mode? List of colleges in Mumbai for it? -- [New]
  3. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  4. List of colleges in Mumbai offering BAF?
  5. List top best colleges in Mumbai for doing M.Sc. Genetics?
  6. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering through Distance Education in Mumbai?
  7. List of Distance universities which offer PG Diploma in Child Psychology course in Mumbai? Eligibility to study for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  8. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  9. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  10. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  11. Colleges offering B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance learning in Mumbai?
  12. List of colleges of M.Tech in distance education under mumbai university?
  13. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma in electrical engineering in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai
  14. How can I do M.Sc in Mumbai? List of colleges available for the dame course in Mumbai?
  15. List of distance colleges in Allahabad?
  16. Is IME Mumbai allowed by govt. of Haryana?
  17. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  18. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
27th July 2016, 12:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of distance M.Tech(Automobile/Mechanical) colleges in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RahulHPatil View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,
Myself Rahul Patil and I have just completed my B.E. Engineering in Automobile branch and now I want to do M.Tech in Automobile or Mechanical. So please give me list of M.Tech colleges for distance education in Mumbai. Thank you in advance!
List of distance M.Tech(Automobile/Mechanical) colleges in Mumbai:

Ryan College Of Engineering And Management
Address: Ryan Intl School, Next To Rajrudram Apt Gokuldham, 100 Feet Road, Goregaon(E), Mumbai - 400063
Phone: 022 2842 2175

Mahatma Education Society
Address: NS Maneker Rd, Chembur East, Sindhi Society, Kurla East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400071
Phone: 022 2522 4856

University of Mumbai
Address: Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098
Phone: 020 2654 3000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?