15th February 2017, 12:46 AM
Kgosav

Can a 12th passed 36 years old man study LLB course in distance mode? List of colleges in Mumbai for it?

Hello, I am 12th passed and of 36 year old. Now I want to study LLB course in distance mode from Mumbai. Can I study this course? List of distance colleges in Mumbai for it?

Related Questions:
28th December 2017, 05:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th passed 36 years old man study LLB course in distance mode? List of colleges in Mumbai for it?

1. There is no such colleges in Mumbai where 12th passed candidates can pursue Bachelor of Law course in distance mode. The first step for you is to pursue Bachelor's degree in any stream to become eligible for LLB course. 12th passed candidates are eligible for CLAT exam for which you can not apply because of age limit being crossed.

2. Once you pursue bachelor's degree in any stream, you can apply for distance LLB from any of given below colleges:

Department of Law, University of Mumbai.

Ambedkar College of Law.

Lalalajpat College of Law.

Government Law College.
29th December 2017, 07:13 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th passed 36 years old man study LLB course in distance mode? List of colleges in Mumbai for it?

After 12 class exam,candidates must apply for CLAT exam to get admission in any Law college for LLB course. as, you are 36 year old, you are not eligible to sit for this exam. So, you have to complete your graduation in any stream, then you can apply distance LLB from any of the colleges written below . >>Siddharth College of Law >>Rizvi Law College >>G J Advani Law College >>JitendraChauhan College of Law >>JitendraChauhan College of Law >>Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law >>Oriental College of Law this all colleges are situated in Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?