14th May 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams available to study M.Phil for MCA postgraduate? Details and fee expenses of M.Phil?

Hi Friends,
I have done MCA and want to do M.Phil now. Kindly provide me the full details and fee expenses of M.Phil course. And also let me know about the entrance exams.

19th May 2016, 12:49 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study M.Phil for MCA postgraduate? Details and fee expenses of M.Phil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I have done MCA and want to do M.Phil now. Kindly provide me the full details and fee expenses of M.Phil course. And also let me know about the entrance exams.
Mostly the respective university will conduct their own entrance exam within the college. However, you can apply for the entrance exam such as;
  • BR Ambedkar Open University M.Phil Entrance Exam
  • BITS Pilani M.Phil Entrance Examination
  • ICT Mumbai M.Phil Entrance Exam
  • Indian Agricultural Research Institute PhD Entrance Exam
  • Osmania University M.Phil Entrance Exam
19th May 2016, 07:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study M.Phil for MCA postgraduate? Details and fee expenses of M.Phil?

I am happy to say you that you can definitely do M.Phil after the completion of MCA. Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree form a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks are eligible to do M.Phil course.
Now to opt for M.Phil course you must have to appear in the M.Phil Entrance Examination which comprises of an Aptitude Test, Subject Paper and Interview, qualifying in which you can take admission to pursue M.Phil course.
The fee expenses differs from college to college. You must visit respective colleges in order to get the exact details about it.
19th May 2016, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I have done MCA in 2009 and I m 30yrs old.Due to family reason ,I had not done the job. Plz suggest to me should which type job or in computer science. In private sector also demand of experience in s/w field. SO what should I do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?