10th March 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

List of Government colleges which offer M.A.(Public Administration) in Jharkhand?

Sir, I am searching for a government colleges for doing M.A.(Public Administration) program. I am studying B.A.(Public Administration) from a private institutes. But I continue my M.A.(Public Administration) in Government college. So, tell me about the colleges anywhere in India.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Jharkhand
  2. List few ITI colleges for admission in Jharkhand?
  3. List of government colleges in Jharkhand to study Diploma in Textile
  4. Where to apply for PG Diploma (Vocational) in Public Administration course?
  5. List of top engineering colleges available in Jharkhand? What's the admission procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any Polytechnic colleges available in Chatra, Jharkhand? List of best girls Polytechnic colleges of Jharkhand?
  7. List of colleges offering Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Jharkhand -- [New]
  8. List of colleges which offer Graduation in Mass Communication in Bihar and Jharkhand? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  10. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Business Administration in Rajasthan
  11. Can I get a seat in Government BAMS college with 135 marks in MHT CET Exam? List of government colleges that offer admission with less fee structure?
  12. List of the top engineering collages in Jharkhand for B.Tech and B.Arch courses? Which is the best government engineering college in Jharkhand for the same?
  13. List of colleges which offer MBA in Hospital Administration in Trivandrum, Kerala?
  14. List of top B.Com colleges in Bihar and Jharkhand?
  15. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in India?
  16. List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?
  17. List government colleges for doing DM in Cliinical Haematology?
  18. List of distance learning colleges of Bihar & Jharkhand to study Diploma in Mechanical stream
26th April 2018, 02:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government colleges which offer M.A.(Public Administration) in Jharkhand?

List of colleges which offer M.A.(Public Administration) in Jharkhand:-

Ranchi College
Address: Ranchi University Post, Morahabadi, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834008
Phone: 0651 223 3803

P. K. Roy Memorial College
Address: CMPF Colony, Dhanbad, Jharkhand 826004
Phone: 0326 220 7639

Marwari Boys' College
Address: Lake Rd, Hindpiri, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001
Phone: 0651 221 3134

Shri Krishna Institute of Public Administration
Address: Mears Road, Morabadli, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001
Phone: 0651 228 3804

Ranchi University
Address: Near Shaheed Chowk, Morabadi, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001
Phone: 0651 220 5177
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?