28th February 2018, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

List of institutions in Delhi providing Master of Science in Taxation

I am B.Com student and after completion of it want to study Master of Science in Taxation. Please tell me which are institutions in Delhi providing this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions in Delhi providing Diploma in Entomology course? Procedure of admission and eligibility criteria for it?
  2. What should I do after BSc zoology? What are the courses after BSc Zoology?
  3. List of institutions in Delhi providing Certificate Program in Advanced Java Programming
  4. List of institutions which offers admission in M.Sc(Forensic Science) for B.Sc(Anesthesia) student?
  5. List of Institutions in Goa for Taxation course?
  6. Is there any masters course available in Taxation? Best colleges for it?
  7. Institutions in Delhi providing PhD in Molecular Biology or disciplines related to Zoology?
  8. List of top institutions providing integrated Ph.D
  9. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Does IGNOU offer MSc in any discipline?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Taxation for a candidate with 57% in B.Com? List of colleges in Delhi?
  12. List of coaching institutes of Delhi which are providing coaching for PT, Mains, CSAT and Interview under one roof
  13. Colleges and institutions providing distance education in Actuaries Science in India? Institutes providing postal coaching for the Actuarial Science exam?
  14. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Geography having completed BA in Geography?
  15. Which course is best in M.Sc?
  16. List of colleges which offer Master's Degree in Political Science in Delhi? Scope of this course?
  17. Is there any MDS course in USA/UK? Can we practice in India after doing the course?
  18. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
12th March 2018, 10:15 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutions in Delhi providing Master of Science in Taxation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Com student and after completion of it want to study Master of Science in Taxation. Please tell me which are institutions in Delhi providing this course?
List of institutions in Delhi providing Master of Science in Taxation:

DAV Centenary College
Address: NH-3, New Industrial Town, Faridabad, Haryana 121001
Phone: 0129 241 5044

Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha
Address: B-4, Qutub Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, Qutab Institutional Area,
Katwaria Sarai,
New Delhi, Delhi 110016

Sanlok Institute Of Management & Information  
Address: 168/8, Model Town, Sadar Bazar, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Phone: 098919 36274
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?