28th February 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Best universities in India to study Masters of Science in Biomedical Computing

Hello, I have completed Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Computing and want to study Masters of Science from top universalizes of India. Suggest me universities with admission criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering MS(Biomedical Engineering) in Australia? -- [New]
  2. Details about colleges and universities in Stockholm providing Biomedical Science in English medium? How to get admission there?
  3. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
  4. List of universities in Canada and USA for PG Diploma and PhD in Biomedical Science? Procedure of admission in such universities?
  5. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Biomedical entrance exams and universities in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which universities can I pursue masters in India after Bachelors in Psysiotherapy?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for any university in US having low percentage? Universities which accept 15 years of studies rather 16 years?
  9. How to get admission in top universities of India or abroad for doing masters program?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS after completing B.E production
  11. Which are the good universities for Ph.d? I am studying masters in forensic science in United Kingdom
  12. Procedure for doing Masters in Biomedical Engineering in USA for free?
  13. Am I eligible to do masters in Biomedical engineering from Germany?
  14. What are the career opportunities available in India after completing Masters in Forensic Genetics with Human Identification and Masters in Biomedical Genetics from University of Wolverhampton, UK?
  15. Where to apply for PG Diploma in Advanced Computing? Fees required for it?
  16. Top Universities offering Genetics course to Biomedical student in Abroad?
  17. What course to study after completing Diploma in Biomedical?
  18. Admission in best CA colleges after passing 12th science with 51%? Best CA colleges and universities in India?
12th March 2018, 09:11 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best universities in India to study Masters of Science in Biomedical Computing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have completed Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Computing and want to study Masters of Science from top universalizes of India. Suggest me universities with admission criteria?
Best universities in India to study Masters of Science in Biomedical Computing:

Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Address: Sardar Patel Road, Opposite to C.L.R.I, Adyar, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600036

Sri Ramachandra College of Biomedical Sciences, Technology & Research
Address: No.1 Ramachandra Nagar, Thiruvallur, Porur, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600116
Phone: 044 2476 8027

Vels Institute of Science, Technology & Advanced Studies
Address: PV Vaithiyalingam Road, Velan Nagar, Pallavaram, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600117

St.Peter's University
Address: Tonakela Camp Road, Sankar Nagar, Avadi, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600 054
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?