12th September 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

What are the benefits I will get if applied for CMAT, CAT and MAT as a PD candidate to study MBA?

Sir,
I came under physically challenged candidate. I want to join MBA and I have applied for CAT, MAT and CMAT as a PD candidate. I would like to know that as I have applied under reserved quota then what kind of benefit I get to join MBA?

Related Questions:
25th September 2015, 09:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits I will get if applied for CMAT, CAT and MAT as a PD candidate to study MBA?

Every institute has seats reserved for PD candidates and there is separate cut off for admission. Therefore, there is more chance of getting admission for a PD candidate with a lesser score.

If you apply as general candidate then you have to face competition from everyone but as a PD category candidates your competitors are only PD category candidates which increases your chance of admission in a top institute provided you perform up to the mark.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?