15th May 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, procedure and requirements to study MBA in UK for BCA final year student?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am pursuing BCA final year and I am
not interested in MCA because I want to
do MBA course in Abroad specially in UK.
Can you please through some light that
how I can do MBA there? What is the requirements?
And all other information.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study BCA in any reputed college of Pune? Detailed information about BCA program?
  2. Detailed information, procedure and fee structure of MBA course for T.Y.B.Com last year student?
  3. Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  4. Procedure and requirements to study B.Tech in Germany for Mechanical Engineering Diploma final year student?
  5. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  6. What is better for me between MCA and MBA? I am a BCA final year student
  7. Procedure to get admission in Lancaster University to study MBA being a B.E.(ME) final year student?
  8. Detailed information regarding entrance exam and procedure to study Corporate Law Diploma course for MBA student?
  9. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is better to study among MBA(IT) and DBA after completing B.Sc(IT)? Detailed information about MBA(IT) course?
  11. Can I study MBA after completing 12th Commerce? Detailed information and benefits of doing MBA?
  12. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  13. Procedure to apply for scholarship for BCA final year student?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final year student?
  15. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to join Indian Postal Service for B.Com final year student?
  16. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  17. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  18. Procedure and requirements to get job in DRDO for B.Tech final year student?
20th May 2015, 10:11 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, procedure and requirements to study MBA in UK for BCA final year student?

To study MBA in UK, first you need to complete GMAT and IELTS exams., because these exam scores are mandatory to apply for MBA admission in universities of UK. So, first you have to complete these exams with good scores. After completing these exams, you should select some universities and you should apply for admission through online or by sending your application and required documents through courier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?