6th March 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study M.Arch after completing B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?

Sir,
I am 4th B.Tech Civil Engineering student.
After completing my B.Tech I want to do M.Arch.
Kindly tell me is it is possible to join M.Arch?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  2. Will I be eligible to register for IPCC in the March month being a candidate going to complete B.Com by March month? When will I get Books for this?
  3. Can I study engineering course except B.Tech after completing BSc Honors in Physics?
  4. What is the date sheet of class 10th of SA II exam?
  5. How to study MBBS after completing 12th? My medical cutoff is 195.25
  6. Career in Indian Navy after completing engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for MBBS admission after completing engineering degree? I had maths and biology subjects in 12th
  8. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  9. How to do M.Tech in Architecture after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  10. Date of conduct of ICSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  12. How to study mechanical engineering through correspondence after completing diploma?
  13. Can I study M.E Nanotechnology after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Requirements to study engineering in UK universities?
  15. Possibility to study B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)? -- [New]
  16. How to study engineering after completing 12th in Kerala state?
  17. How to study B.E after completing diploma in computer engineering? Which group is good in engineering to study?
  18. Can one study Aeronautical engineering after completing Aircarft maintenance course?
7th March 2015, 06:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study M.Arch after completing B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?

Yes, B.Tech (Civil Engineering) graduates are eligible to pursue M.Arch course. Duration of M.Architecture is of 2 years and in semester system. There are many colleges offer M.Arch course for B.Tech (Civil Engineering) Graduates. So you are of course eligible to pursue M.Arch being a Civil Engineering graduate.

Educational qualification required:

>> Candidates from any one of the following qualifying degrees are eligible to pursue M.Arch course.
* B.Planning (Bachelor of Planning)
* B.Design Interior (Bachelor of Design in Interior Design)
* B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
* B.Tech (Civil) {Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering}

>> Candidates must have passed any one of the qualifying degrees with minimum 50% marks.

>> Since you are a B.Tech (Civil Engineering) Graduate with minimum 50% marks, you are surely eligible to pursue M.Arch course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?