30th January 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

M.Phil eligibility for commerce student from Mumbai University?

How do I apply for M.Phil ? I am about to give my M.com part 2 exam in april 2013 ,what is the criteria for going for M.Phil please give me detailed information about the duration,fees,subjectss etc....

Related Questions:
31st January 2015, 07:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Phil eligibility for commerce student from Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do I apply for M.Phil ? I am about to give my M.com part 2 exam in april 2013 ,what is the criteria for going for M.Phil please give me detailed information about the duration,fees,subjectss etc....
Its good to see that you are interested to get admission for M.Phil. You need to satisfy the below criteria to be eligible for M.Phil course.

M.Phil Eligibility Criteria:

-> Applicant must have passed Regular Master Degree course in relevant specialization with not less than 50% from a recognized university and 50% marks required for the candidates under reserved categories SC/ST/OBC.

-> The admission is made through an admission test organized by the respective university.

The applicant who have qualified in UGC/CSIR NET (including JRF)/ SLET/ GATE are directly eligible t get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?