9th April 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Income Tax officer after completing my 12th from Mumbai University from commerce stream? I am a BSc IT 2nd year student

hello madam/sir,i m in B.SC(IT) second year i want to become an income tax officer completed my 12th from Mumbai university from commerce stream(maths/it).plse suggest me on my email address.

14th April 2012, 11:27 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Income Tax officer after completing my 12th from Mumbai University from commerce stream? I am a BSc IT 2nd year student

In order to become an Income Tax officer, you need to first complete your graduation. Graduation can be obtained in any of the streams. The candidates who are applying should not exceed 27 years of age. As part of selection process for this post, you should appear in SSC exam. If you qualify in the first stage, GD and PI is the next level. The final stage of selection will include a physical fitness test.
18th April 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an Income Tax officer after completing my 12th from Mumbai University from commerce stream? I am a BSc IT 2nd year student

How to become an income tax officer after completing my l lb dgree
23rd April 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

What should i do next after my12th in commerce stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?