1st September 2013, 03:26 PM
surendra_aug

How can I become a college lecturer after pursuing master degree in chemistry

i am persuing master degree in chemistry and want to became a collage lecturer. plz tell me about net exams or set exam for chemistry

Related Questions:
  1. job related How to do M.Phil in chemistry after completing PG degree in general chemistry? Can I join lecturer in any engineering college or polytechnic
  2. Master in Computer Management(MCM) degree is valid to be Lecturer of B.Sc IT?
  3. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  4. Technical Master degree for B.Sc chemistry student?
  5. What is advisable M.Phil and then PhD or directly PhD?
  6. Can I get appointed as a lecturer in degree/engineering/pharmacy college in and around Hyderabad?
  7. How to get admission into Ph.D course in chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  9. Chances of getting full scholarship of atleast 50% waiver after scoring 1470 in GRE, 118 in TOEFL and 3.1 CGPA?
  10. Admission in Masters degree under VTU?
  11. Am i eligible for lecturer job in government degree college after scoring 47% in 12th, 58% in graduation and 55% in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  12. Eligibility criteria for B.Tech holder for Lectureship in Government as well as private colleges?
  13. Can I apply for TRB exam after finishing M.Com and M.Phil?
  14. How to be a lecturer in medical college after doing BSc in Chemistry and M.A in English? What is the qualification? -- [New]
  15. Which Masters Degree is a better choice for me to join after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  16. Why is M.Tech not considered for the post of a Reader after being a lecturer?
  17. What are the other PG students Civil Engineers can take instead of Master's in Engineering and MBA to be a lecturer? Can I take master's in renewable energy, Master's in Environmental Science?
  18. Am I Eligible for The Post of Degree Lecturers ( Commerce)? I've completed MBA(Finance), PGDHRM, M.Phil. and currently pursuing Ph.d.
31st January 2016, 10:57 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a college lecturer after pursuing master degree in chemistry

NET stands for National Eligibility Test and it is conducted by UGC twice every year.

The examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates as lecturer or JRF. You are not eligible to appear for examination now.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed or in final year of master's degree from recognised university. Candidate must have minimum 55% aggregate in master degree. There is no age limit to appear for examination for lecturer.

SET examination is conducted within state for recruitment of candidates as lecturer. For more information about NET examination visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
1st February 2016, 12:57 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a college lecturer after pursuing master degree in chemistry

To become lecturer, you must clear the National Eligibility Test.

NET is conducted by UGC twice every year.

Eligibility criteria:

1. Master's degree with minimum of 55% marks.

2. There is no upper age limit for lectureship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?