2nd October 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Which master degree to do after B.Com and CA?

After Bcom + CA which course should I study in master degree to continue for future better?

9th October 2014, 11:01 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which master degree to do after B.Com and CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After Bcom + CA which course should I study in master degree to continue for future better?
We really appreciate your spirit to apply for higher degree course. After compleitng B.Com + CA course you can apply for M.Com course, which is maily focus on acounting subject. So, It is very useful to develop you career towards in Accounting field.

M.Com Master of Commerce is an two years master degree course which is split into four semester. There are so many colleges which offers this course.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

► Applicants who have completed their graduation in any discipline or a equivalent qualification with a minimum of 55% marks for the general category and 45% marks required for reserved category students.

► First preference will be given for the candidate who have completed their graduation in commerce spcialization.

► The candidates will be admitted as per the merit list of the entrance examination and the allotment of the Universities will be done as per the preferences given vis-à-vis merit in the entrance examination.
11th October 2014, 05:31 PM
sandeep2431993

Default Re: Which master degree to do after B.Com and CA?

After B.Com and CA you can go for M.Com or you can also do
MBA Finance or Marketing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?