29th August 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I do post graduation having several years of work experience after ITI?

hi sir i am sathish kumar frm delhi iam (basic frm chenai) 26 year old and i have some doubt about post degrees so plz give me some details the first one just i completed 10th in 2000 then i done ITI in 2000 to 2002 then i worked in some companies and i done DCA 1 year and now working in a pvt company in delhi but now like to do any degree in post so can i do any degree in post with this qualification? and another one which one will be better for my qualify? so plz give me details.

regards
a.sathish kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to do PG after B.E or after some work experience?
  2. How to do PhD in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do Diploma in Instrumentation having 5 years work experience after ITI? -- [New]
  4. Can I get a job in government sectors? I have done my graduation in agriculture and I have done my post graduation in MBA with agribusiness- marketing. I have 2 years work experience in agriculture seeds and pesticides company
  5. Is it better to do the post graduation after one or two years of experience?
  6. Should I do either M.E (from Anna University) or job after completion of BE??
  7. How to change ITI to diploma? I have 15 years experience in instrumentation field
  8. How to do MBA part time? I am pursuing B.Com exam
  9. Three years of experience is necessary to apply for PGT post?
  10. In which stream should I do my PG after completing BSc Microbiology course with 13-14 years of work experience in Pathology?
  11. How to become a CEO after passing 2nd PUC in science stream?
  12. Institutes which consider 2 years of Work experience and minimum cutoff for these institutes considering the work experience?
  13. Requirements for Post Graduation in Dentistry from US?
  14. How much salary I can get after completion of M.Tech course?
  15. Is a B.E Mechanical Student eligible for Energy Manager Exam? Date of next exam?
  16. List of the polytechnic colleges in Visakhapatnam offering diploma course in ECE through correspondence? I have completed my ITI in instrument mechanic stream and also having one year work experience in the same trade
  17. How to go for ITI instructer post in Bihar? What is the age limit and minimum qualification? I have completed graduation
  18. Any mechanical course after ITI and 6 years experience?
9th October 2014, 10:08 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do post graduation having several years of work experience after ITI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir i am sathish kumar frm delhi iam (basic frm chenai) 26 year old and i have some doubt about post degrees so plz give me some details the first one just i completed 10th in 2000 then i done ITI in 2000 to 2002 then i worked in some companies and i done DCA 1 year and now working in a pvt company in delhi but now like to do any degree in post so can i do any degree in post with this qualification? and another one which one will be better for my qualify? so plz give me details.

regards
a.sathish kumar
I am sorry to say with qualification it is not possible for you to operate Master degree course. Every reputed college required bachelor degree as a minimum educational qualification. However some private and torial institutions which offers this Master degree course. You can directly apply for the master degree there. But it is not much value of that degree. Since, you have good experience in ITI field so you can apply for the graduation or post graduation course Diploma course in relevant specialization based on your experience. It will develop your future career opportunity.

LIST OF DIPLOMA COURSES:-
  • Diploma in Apparel Design
  • Diploma in Ceramic Technology
  • Diploma in Electrical Engineering
  • Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering
  • Diploma in Electrical & Telecommunication Engineering
  • Diploma in Fashion Design
  • Diploma in Leather Technology
  • Diploma in Garment Technology
  • Diploma in Automobile Engineering
  • Diploma in Agricultural Engineering
  • Diploma in Architecture Assistantship
  • Diploma in Biomedical Biotechnology
  • Diploma in Business Administration
  • Diploma in Civil Engineering
  • Diploma in Chemical Engineering
  • Diploma in Computer Engineering
  • Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
  • Diploma in Handloom Technology
  • Diploma in Information Technology
  • Diploma in Interior Decoration
  • Diploma in Instrumentation Technology
  • Diploma in Production & Industrial Engineering
  • Diploma in Leather Technology
  • Diploma in Library and Information Science
  • Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
11th October 2014, 05:36 PM
sandeep2431993

Default Re: Can I do post graduation having several years of work experience after ITI?

No, to do PG you should have UG degree and then only you are eligible to apply it.

It will be better if you do diploma courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?