2nd February 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Master of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

Master of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Master of Hotel Management and Catering Technology scope

Related Questions:
  1. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  2. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  3. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  4. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I join HM after passing 12th class?
  6. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad?
  7. Having Maths in 12th will create any problem to become Chef?
  8. MBA course from pune university, syllabus and exam date for MBA CET exam?
  9. How to get a job after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management and catering technology
  10. List of AICTE approved colleges offering lateral entry to the Diploma holders in B.Tech program?
  11. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  12. How to join HM college after passing class 12th science under WB board?
  13. Job in Government sector for Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology fresher?
  14. How to apply for masters course after 3 year diploma in Hotel Management and Catering?
  15. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  16. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  17. Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?
  18. Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them?
8th February 2016, 11:10 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Master of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Master of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Master of Hotel Management and Catering Technology scope
The eligibility to study the M.Sc in Hotel Management and Catering Technology is a pass in 3 year degree in hotel management/hospitality management/hotel management and catering technology (some colleges the eligibility is a pass in 3 year graduation). The duration of the course is 2 years. The aspirant can get many jobs in the service industry which is one of the fastest growing industries. So you can choose this course and pursue your career in the same line. The course is available in many institutions in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?