29th January 2016, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required to get admission in DU for M.Com course without writing entrance exam?

I just want to ask that if I want to take admission in mcom in DU without giving entrance then how much percentage is required?

8th February 2016, 06:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required to get admission in DU for M.Com course without writing entrance exam?

DU is one of the top universities and you need very good marks in B.Com to become eligible for admission in M.Com in the said university. The cut off remains very high and also there are seats reserved for DU students.

Hence, you must have at least above 75% marks in DU or if you have studied from DU then you have good chance of getting admission.
8th February 2016, 11:17 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Percentage required to get admission in DU for M.Com course without writing entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just want to ask that if I want to take admission in mcom in DU without giving entrance then how much percentage is required?
For the admission to M.Com in Delhi University without Entrance Examination:
The eligibility to study M.Com from Delhi University without writing entrance examination is a pass in B.Com (Hons) with 65% for general, 58.5 for OBC and for SC/ST minimum passing marks. For those who studied B.Com are a 70% marks for general, 63% for OBC and SC/ST minimum passing marks. The website link is given for your reference - http://www.du.ac.in/du/index.php?page=m-com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?