29th October 2014, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Is master of surgery is possible after B.Pharma? Scope of this course and other better options?

Is master of surgery is possible after B.Pharma? What is the scope of master in science after b.pharma & where are the colleges for this? What are other better options after b. pharma?

Related Questions:
  1. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Can I do MS(Surgery) after BUMS? Is it important to do MBBS for pursuing MS?
  3. What Can Be Done After 12th?
  4. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Recent Advances in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Names of the institutes which will help me to prepare for MDS and DDS exam?
  6. Any correspondence courses equivalent to MDS in India or abroad?
  7. What should I do after pursuing BDS from Rama Dental College Kanpur?
  8. Courses available for Dentist in USA?
  9. Total fee structure of Master in Surgery Course?
  10. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university Master of dental Surgery in Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery-Minor Oral Surgery and Trauma Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Sponsorship criteria to get admission in M.Pharma?
  12. What are the options of studying MS in Gen. Surgery from abroad? Which country will be best for it?
  13. Which are the medical courses for further studies?
  14. B.Pharmacy or Medical Entrance Exams? is B.Pharmacy a good option after 12th? what are some best colleges for B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Information about Masters in Surgery course?
  16. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Master of dental Surgery in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, -Applied Basic Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. MBBS graduate is eligible for M.Ed?
  18. Any chance to get MBBS after completing B.Pharm? Duration of MBBS course after B.Pharm?
7th October 2015, 02:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is master of surgery is possible after B.Pharma? Scope of this course and other better options?

You can't pursue Master of surgery after B.Pharma completion. You can only do it after MBBS completion from a recognized college. The courses which you can pursue after B.Pharma are listed below:

- M.Pharma
- M.Sc Clinical Research
- MBA Pharma or any stream
- Pharm. D (Post Baccalaureate)

Therefore, you can try above courses instead of any surgery course.
20th January 2021, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is master of surgery is possible after B.Pharma? Scope of this course and other better options?

After. B.PHARMA course we get ready to Surgery 2 year other Course complete
1st July 2021, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

After pharm .d , am i eligible for study masater of surgery (m.s) in India?
4th July 2021, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

After b pharm what can I do ?
26th November 2021, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Is master of sor surgery is possible after b pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?