15th June 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission in post graduation at DU is possible having back in one paper of UG course?

Hello,
I was appeared in DU Undergraduate exam but I got back in one paper. Now I want to take admission in Post Graduation course in DU. Will a back paper affect if i apply to take admission in DU?

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be a problem if I want to do post graduation in Delhi University and I have a back paper to clear in graduation?
  2. Will it be a problem to apply for the post graduation entrance exam in Delhi University if I have a back papers in graduation?
  3. Will it be a problem for me to do post graduation course if I have one backlog paper to clear in graduation from Delhi University?
  4. Can I apply for post graduation in Delhi University if I have a back paper to clear in graduation?
  5. Will it affect to do post graduation in Delhi University if I have one backlog in Graduation?
  6. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in Delhi University if I have one backlog already in Under graduation course?
  7. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  8. Will there be a problem to apply for post graduation course in Delhi University if I have 1 backlog paper in graduation course in Delhi University?
  9. Will there be a problem to get admission for post graduation course if I have cleared one paper late in B.Tech graduation course?
  10. Can I do post graduation course with under graduation certificate but with back logs?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  12. Which post graduation course is good with 38% BA graduation in Marathi?
  13. How to do post graduation course if I have failed in Graduation long back?
  14. Will it be a problem for me to apply for post graduation entrance exam in Delhi University if I have a backlog to clear?
  15. Can I do Ph.D in Physics if I have opted biology in intermediate?
  16. How much percentage is required in post graduation to get admission for B.Ed course?
  17. Am I eligible for PGT teacher post after completion of B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to take admission for post graduation course in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc Nursing? -- [New]
17th June 2016, 07:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in post graduation at DU is possible having back in one paper of UG course?

If you have got degree from the university then only you will get admission in any post graduate degree. If you have pending back then you will surely face problem during admission.
If you have cleared that back paper then there is no need to worry about anything. Admission will be on merit based on academic qualification.
18th June 2016, 02:54 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in post graduation at DU is possible having back in one paper of UG course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I was appeared in DU Undergraduate exam but I got back in one paper. Now I want to take admission in Post Graduation course in DU. Will a back paper affect if i apply to take admission in DU?
Sorry, it is not possible to join the Post Graduation course without clearing the graduation course in Delhi University. First you have to clear the graduation and then apply for the Post Graduation course. The aspirant has to appear for the entrance examination for the admission to the post graduation course. You can find the details in the university website Official Website
25th November 2021, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 50 marks in du pg entrance exam 2021,But I had a backpaper in my 5th semester and I gave the exam of that backpaper but result is awaited.I didn't update my graduation marks sheet till now.will I face taking admission in du pg courses?? Please tell me
Will I get some time to submit my marks sheet??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?