12th February 2016, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Which masters degree should I opt after B.Com hons?

I have completed my graduation from du correspondence university and have done b.com hons. My percentage in graduation is 48 and cant do b.ed. for doing b.ed I have to do postgraduation. So please tell me that which masters degree should I do from ignou university so that I can later on do b.ed?

13th February 2016, 03:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which masters degree should I opt after B.Com hons?

Here is the list of the master degrees which you should opt after B.com hons.

CS
M.com
MBA
MMS
MFM (master in financial management)
MPIB
13th February 2016, 09:46 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation from du correspondence university and have done b.com hons. My percentage in graduation is 48 and cant do b.ed. for doing b.ed I have to do postgraduation. So please tell me that which masters degree should I do from ignou university so that I can later on do b.ed?
You can do M.Com or M.A or MBA after B.Com Hons. As you want to study in B.Ed in future then you should choose M.Com that will be useful for you to pursue your career in teaching. The course is available in many universities like IGNOU. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in graduation degree from a recognized university. The duration of the course is 2 years. The website link is
http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...s/detail/132/2
13th February 2016, 10:43 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

To pursue B.Ed, the minimum eligibility criteria required for a candidate is that he/ she must have passed graduation with atleast 50% marks or should have passed post graduation degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.

After completion of B.com opt for M.Com in masters degree course to be eligible for B.Ed.
13th February 2016, 11:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Being a B.Com student, you can do B.Ed through Distance or Correspondent mode. Graduation is the minimum educational qualification needed to pursue for B.Ed and Master degree not mandatory for B.Ed. You can get direct B.Ed admission through distance or correspondence mode. You can also pursue for the Master Degree course such as,
  • Master of Business Administration (MBA)
  • Master of Commerce (M.Com)
  • Master of Arts etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?