10th February 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study regular M.Com in Bangalore University?

Hello,
Can you please tell me that is entrance exam is there for M.Com regular course in Bangalore University? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study regular M.Com in Bangalore University? -- [New]
  2. Which are the colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore? Procedure to join Viz entrance/Counseling? I have completed B.Com from Bangalore university during May
  3. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  4. Can I get admission in Bangalore University to study Regular course being a 12th NIOS candidate?
  5. Procedure of B.Ed and how much percentage is required by the general category?
  6. How to apply for B.Ed course in Government colleges? Procedure to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  7. Date of release of entrance exam of M.Com regular course in DU?
  8. Is it possible to study M.Com after completing B.Com with 47%?
  9. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  10. What is the distance B.Ed course fee structure? Are B.Com students eligible for the course?
  11. Bangalore University M.Com Consumer Behaviour and Marketing Research Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Admission to M.A(sociology)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to study B.Com in Bangalore University for PCMB students?
  14. Is there any entrance exam available to study Regular M.Com in Madras University?
  15. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  16. Can a candidate of BE course in CSE eligible for B.Ed course?
  17. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  18. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
13th February 2016, 11:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study regular M.Com in Bangalore University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can you please tell me that is entrance exam is there for M.Com regular course in Bangalore University? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.
Yes it is mandatory that you must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the Bangalore University in order to get admission for M.Com through Bangalore University. The aspirant’s who have finished their Bachelor Degree in Commerce can study M.Com.

Official website - Click Here.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf III-IV-Sem-M.Com-CBCS-2014-15.pdf(658.1 KB, 17 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?