13th December 2017, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

MBA can be done after BAMS or not? What are the salary opportunities?

Sir, I am very confused about my future. I am in final year of BAMS and I think I can do MBA after BAMS, but I am also scared about it means future career salary opportunities.

14th December 2017, 09:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA can be done after BAMS or not? What are the salary opportunities?

Candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream can apply for MBA. As you have completed BAMS, so you are eligible to pursue MBA. You should have completed your BAMS course with minimum 50% to 60% marks from a recognized university. You have to appear for MBA entrance examinations like CAT/GMAT/XAT. After qualifying the examination you can pursue MBA.

An MBA holder can get an average salary of Rs. 10 lakhs to 20 lakhs per year depending upon their performance and experience.
14th December 2017, 10:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA can be done after BAMS or not? What are the salary opportunities?

I am very much happy to tell you that definitely you can do MBA course after the completion of BAMS course. As it is a Graduate course, you can apply for MBA based on the above mentioned qualification.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation course in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it can very much apply for the MBA course.
Do not worry about the salary or the career opportunities after MBA. There are lot of career opportunities after the completion MBA course and you can expect a good salary package after the completion of the said course.
15th December 2017, 03:04 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do MBA after completing BAMS. But if you want good jobs with good pay scale then i suggest you to pursue MBA through CAT. Through CAT you will get admission in reputed MBA colleges which provide you campus placement with high pay scale.

Few MBA colleges with high placement are:-
IIM (Indian Institute of Management)
Symbiosis
Lovely Professional University
Amity University
15th December 2017, 05:12 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

MBA refers to Master of Business Administration and for pursuing the same degree course the minimum educational qualification required is a bachelor degree with at least 50% ( or 40%-45% in case you belong to reserved category candidates ) marks from a recognized university.

So as it is evident from above fact that there is no specific requirement of a particular stream at graduation degree level for pursuing MBA degree course and therefore you can pursue MBA degree course after completion of your BAMS ( Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Science ) degree course with the minimum required aggregate for pursuing MBA degree course.

As far as you are concerned about the future scope of MBA degree course then you should not be worried very much as same degree course has a bright scope. Further the range of salary depends upon your placements.
15th December 2017, 06:12 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

MBA is Master in Business Administration and it is master degree course. Yes, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination like CAT, MAT, XAT etc to get admission in course.

The minimum required qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%.

If you are interested in pursuing the course no doubt you will become eligible to ear handsome salary after the completion of course.
15th December 2017, 06:37 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can pursue MBA after completing your BAMS medical course because minimum qualification required to join MBA degree in any discipline from a recognised University. And salary after completing your MBA generally depends upon your skill and percentage and in which company you apply.
15th December 2017, 06:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can pursue MBA after completiny your BAMS. One who has completed graduation course in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks and relaxation of five percent is given to reserved category students is eligible to apply for the course of MBA.
Generally the salary of a fresher is in between 10000 to 25000 and after getting experience salary increases.
16th December 2017, 12:14 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, MBA course can be done after BAMS course. Candidates those who have complete bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for MBA course. You must have to appear and qualify in MBA entrance examinations such as GMAT, XAT, CAT, etc. in order to get admission into MBA course.
After completing MBA course from a reputed university/college, you can expect an annual income of 4 lakhs to 12 lakhs depending upon your experience, knowledge and performance.
17th February 2021, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to pass your graduation at first trial to get admission in MBA
23rd September 2021, 04:11 PM
Alvia Khan

Yes you can do MBA after BAMS because for MBA Candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

*The starting salary of an MBA graduate is INR 4,00,000 per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?