17th March 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Where can I do post graduation in International Marketing?

Where can one do post graduation in international marketing? Any colleges offering the course under Delhi university? I am currently out of information on the same. It would be really helpful if you can provide me the complete details on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for my entrance exam of Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing?
  2. Syllabus of Post graduation in International Relations?
  3. Indian Institute of Material Management Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management- International Trade (Paper 7) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Entrance exams for PG in Agricultural Universities after Agricultural B.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information about Post Graduation Diploma in Marketing Management?
  6. Can I do Post Graduation degree in Tourism Management after doing BAMA(Eco) MBA finance and marketing?
  7. Can I do B.Ed on the basis of graduation?
  8. What's the future prospective after completing Master of International Marketing with additional specialization like Digital Marketing in USA?
  9. Can I get a job in government sectors? I have done my graduation in agriculture and I have done my post graduation in MBA with agribusiness- marketing. I have 2 years work experience in agriculture seeds and pesticides company
  10. Can I do B.Ed based upon my graduation degree? MAy I teach in school while pursuing B.Ed?
  11. University of Mumbai Commerce - Business Management MCom Part 2 International Marketing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. 5th semester question papers of marketing research and international business
  13. Which specialization should I choose with finance between international business and marketing? What is the scope?
  14. How can I get international or national scholarship for Ph.D?
  15. TNOU MBA-International Marketing (MSP-43) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. List of colleges with good placement criteria which offers MBA in International Marketing?
  17. How can I get admission in IIT being a student of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  18. Can I do MBA with international marketing?
6th May 2015, 09:25 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I do post graduation in International Marketing?

List of Colleges offers PG in International Marketing :

* Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce

Address : Pitam Pura , Opposite TV Tower,

New Delhi , Delhi - 110088

Ph.No : 011 2732 1528

* Indian Institute of Foreign Trade

Address : IIFT Bhawan B-21, Qutab Institutional Area ,

New Delhi - 110 016

Ph.No : 91 11 26965124

* University of Delhi

Address : New Delhi, Delhi - 110021

Ph.No : 0112700 6900

* KCC Institute of Technology and Management

Address : No.M79, Connaught Place, Delhi - 110001

Ph.No : 1800 102 6080

* Asia Pacific Institute of Management

Address : 3 & 4, Institutional Area, Jasola , Opp Sarita Vihar ,New Delhi,

Delhi -110025

Ph.No : 011 4209 4816

* Indian Institute of Management and Development

* Delhi Institute of Management and Services .
7th May 2015, 08:09 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I do post graduation in International Marketing?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce, Delhi (Affiliated to Delhi University) and Delhi University offer Post Graduation courses (Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing).

Name of the College: Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce, Delhi

Affiliated to: Delhi University

Ph. No: 011 2732 1528

Address: University of Delhi, Pitam Pura, Opposite TV Tower, New Delhi, Delhi-110088

Official Website: Click here

Name of the College: University of Delhi

Affiliated to: Delhi University

Ph. No: 011 2700 6900

Address: New Delhi, Delhi-110021

http://www.du.ac.in/du/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?