27th December 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Should I appear in TOEFL for study Medical Cardiology in USA?

Hello
Can we apply for toefl for getting
admisson in medical in cardiology in USA?
please let me know as soon as possible
with regards-
Mohan Lal

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  2. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  4. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  5. Percentage required in TOEFL to study MS in USA?
  6. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  7. Are there any colleges in USA which dont consider admission on the basis of any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL etc? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL and GRE to study M.Arch in USA?
  9. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  10. Whether government doesn't provide scholarship to the candidate whose father's income is more than 1 lacs for studying in USA through TOEFL?
  11. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  12. Possibility to study Cardiology in Christian Medical College for Diploma Nurse?
  13. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  14. Are GRE and TOEFL exams compulsory to give?
  15. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  16. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  17. In which course am I eligible to take admission in abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in Electrical Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which exam to pass GRE or TOEFL for admission in Pharma.D at USA?
28th December 2014, 06:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I appear in TOEFL for study Medical Cardiology in USA?

Yes, you need to appear in TOEFL examination to study Medical Cardiology course in USA. TOEFL is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency in Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing sections. To get admission in any US university, it is mandatory that you need to appear in IELTS or TOEFL examination. So, to get admission in Medical Cardiology course in US universities, you need to appear in TOEFL examination.
28th December 2014, 08:21 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Any candidate who want to continue his/her further education in USA should appear for TOEFL or IELTS. That's because these exams are used to assess the ability of a candidate in English language. And depending the test score, universities will make a decision to offer admission. So, you should apply for TOEFL exam to study Medical Cardiology in USA.
https://toefl-registration.ets.org/T...LogonPrompt.do

TOEFL:-
TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam will be based on the following sections
Exam pattern(120 marks)
1.Reading - 30 marks
2.Writing - 30 marks
3.Listening - 30 marks
4.Speaking - 30 marks
You should get above 75 marks to get admission in good university
28th December 2014, 10:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, most of the foreign Universities ask for IELTS/TOEFL score for giving admission to overseas students specially from Indian subcontinent.

The courses are offered in English medium and you must prove your English proficiency with the minimum score then only you can get admission in a reputed University abroad.

If you have studied in India throughout then it is definitely mandatory for you to have a IELTS/TOEFL score. Those who have studied in a foreign University can apply without IELTS/TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?